Tuesday, May 16

Flyn' Solo, Pilot Vasquez. Part 3/5

Personal Log. Pilot Vasquez. 04.05.01

The Commodore came up to me and was like, "give me the controls."

I was like, "what?"

And he was like, "I wanna be a pilot."

And I was like, "OK."

Then the Commodore's Liaison, Jean Sprat came up to me and asked if I had like taken my meds today.
I was like, "Yeah."

And she was like, "Good."

Then she was all fiddly-diddly with the computer and she said I was going to fly the ship instead of the Commodore.

I was like, "But the Commodore wanted to pilot."

And she was like, "What the Commodore doesn't know won't hurt him."

And I was like, "But he'll know he isn't flying."

And she was like, "Leave it to me."

She went over to Officer Varook and they had their own little pow-wow for a minute. Then Varook went over and stood next to the Commodore.

I was like, "What's that all about?"

Jean Sprat was like, "Don't worry about it."

And I was like, "OK."

Then the Commodore said he was taking us into an asteroid belt. Jean Sprat asked me if I could fly through an asteroid field.

I was like, "A big one or a little one?"

And she was like, "Are you sure you took your pills today."

And I was like, "Yeah, I think so."

No comments: