Thursday, May 18

Flyn' Solo, Ped Varook. Part 4/5

Personal Log. Chief of Security, Ped Varook. 04.05.3001

Today, Commodore Ludwig decided to pilot the ship. I did not find this unusual as Cretian captains often pilot their own ships, even though all Cretian captains are female because males are inferior.

Former female, Jean Sprat approached me and said that I should go and stand next to Commodore Ludwig and watch his progress. Before doing so, though, former female, Jean Sprat said that I looked warm and proceeded to unfasten three of the top buttons on my uniform. I found this to be unusual as I didn't feel any variation in my core temperature.

As I observed the Commodore pilot the Liberace, I was quite impressed. Cretians being a matriarchal society, I am unaccustomed to male leadership and I had no idea that human males could pilot a ship with such skill. Especially since the Commodore's eyes were never on the navigation screen, but instead they remained fixed on my chest. I guess this was his way to prove his leadership abilities.

No comments: