Wednesday, August 23

A note from your exalted author, Ryan Robbins

I know, I know...it's been some time since the last entry of the S.S. Liberace, and I left you hanging with the red-headed Yo-Yo Ma...but hey, I've got to take a break sometime. Think of it as a television show, and this is the cliff hanger of season one. Now you've got to wait a while before you can read the conclusion and will ultimately be disappointed because I have failed to live up to expectations - just like Fox TV.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy my little summer break and spend some time with my significant other. As J-Lud would put it..."I'm gonna be crunchin' with my Betty while slappin' back a forty. If da pad's a rockin', come on in, cuz I'm a freak like that..." or something along those lines.

See you September 1st bee-atch!

No comments: